Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Daytime TV

Is TNT just going to change its station name to "Law and Order" already? I also find it slightly interesting that the "Law and Order" cast has prominantly featured three pretty well-known stage actors: Jerry Orbach, Jesse L. Martin, and Sam Waterston.

"Dr. Phil" is a total dick. I once heard him say something like "That sounds like ____ to me, but I'm not a doctor. Er...I'm not that kind of doctor." Yesterday he had a guy on with a sex addiction. Everything the guy described about his life fit the description of a sex addiction. But Dr. Phil kept calling it a "so-called" sex addiction, "what you are calling" a sex addiction, "you claim it's a" sex addiction, etc. No, he didn't outright deny that sex addiction is real, but he kept choosing prejudicial words to make people think it is a sham.

Chikage Windler is sort of cool. I don't know what it is about her, but I like watching her talk about the weather. It's probably just the wonderful name.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha

    Is TNT just going to change its station name to "Law and Order" already?

    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete