Monday, April 30, 2007

Big News

As a person who blogs about local news and events, I feel I would be a failure if I didn't at least mention the fact that some local anchors are in a film that was recently released at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York. The docu-horror, called "The Poughkeepsie Tapes," was made by two local St. Paul boys, and features Leah Mclean, Brad Sattin, Jennifer Griswold, and Tom Hauser as anchors and reporters.

I was going to link to the KSTP page about this, but I think I gave you as much info already as you would find there, at least at the page I saw. But I encourage you to google it and see what you learn.

By the way, how is it that local news people are in a movie and one of them isn't Sven? He is so Hollywood! Which leads me to wonder if he's ever been in any movies...? Something to think about, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 PM

    I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning
    this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me
    to get my own website now ;)

    My homepage :: satellite cardsharing kings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:54 PM

    I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt,
    you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.


    Also visit my web-site satellite cardsharing kings cccam server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 cardsharing|cccam|cardsharing anbieter|cccam pay server|cccam server premium|dreambox|server dreambox|buy cardsharing|cardsharing|cardsharing server|dreambox 800|free card sharing server|satellite cardsharing kings|test line cccam|card sharing|card sharing servers|cardsharing canalsat|cccam line|cccam test line|free cccam server|sat keys|satellite cardsharing| cccam server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 cardsharing|cccam|cardsharing anbieter|cccam pay server|cccam server premium|dreambox|server dreambox|buy cardsharing|cardsharing|cardsharing server|dreambox 800|free card sharing server|satellite cardsharing kings|test line cccam|card sharing|card sharing servers|cardsharing canalsat|cccam line|Cccam test line|free cccam server|sat keys|satellite cardsharing| cccam server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 cardsharing|cccam|cardsharing anbieter|cccam pay server|cccam server premium|dreambox|server dreambox|buy cardsharing|cardsharing|cardsharing server|dreambox 800|free card sharing server|satellite cardsharing kings|test line cccam|card sharing|card sharing servers|cardsharing canalsat|cccam line|cccam test line|free cccam server|sat keys|satellite cardsharing|

    ReplyDelete