Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Greatest Ensamble Cast in the History of Film

Is The Faculty. I kid you not.

It features Josh Hartnett, Salma Hayek, the life coach from Nip/Tuck, Shooter McGavin, Lilith, Agent Doggett, Usher, Jon Stewart, Frodo, Louis Black, and Kruger of Kruger Industrial Smoothing.

Moving down from the A list, there's also the woman from The Fast and the Furious, the girl who was in on it in Suicide Kings, an FBI agent from Heroes, the guy from Outside Providence, Hyde from That 70s Show, the mayor from Friday Night Lights, and Joane Street from Friday Night Lights.

Every time this movie shows up on TV I somehow get sucked into the screen, though I don't think I even know how it ends.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh... I love and miss Friday Night Lights. I know this wasn't the point of your post, but it reminded me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 AM

    "The Faculty" is one of my favorite films. Now you know.

    Hi!

    Monica Copeland

    ReplyDelete