Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I for one welcome our new meteorological overlords

After seeing Sven Sundgaard on the cover of Mpls St. Paul Magazine, (unless it was a different magazine--I glanced at it in a bookstore), I believe the man will spend the ensuing decades becoming the biggest local celebrity there is (meaning more people will Google him, find this site, and be disappointed about how little it is about him and how poor the overall quality is).

Perhaps in 30 years, when the Twin Cities area is renamed Target City (or Twin Cities Presented By Target?), Sven will be our figurehead mayor, telling us weather and presenting in a palatable fashion Target's new policies set forth for its city.

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to figure out a way to hitch my wagon to his incredible celebrityness, without literally hitching my wagon to his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds glorious. Luckily, it won't be Denny Hecker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:58 PM

    I have never met a guy with more arrogance than Super Sven.

    ReplyDelete