Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Don't forget!!!

Tomorrow night on the news, Sven will have another story about science. Remember the sewer thing last week? Well, it's back, in dinosaur form.

Something fun to do when you don't want to spend money is go around town and take weird pictures. I am reminded of this fun passtime because I once did this with a friend, where the photo was of me running from a dinosaur statue as if it were mid-chase.

A great place for pictures like that is Wall Drug, if you are in that area (don't drive out there just to do pictures with wierd statues--it's not worth it). When I was there a couple years ago, I saw a little boy fall off a huge jackelope statue and land in a pile of rocks. His dad jut looked embarrassed and said, "You're having a rough day, aren't you?" It was like 6:45 am. I wonder if the kid's day got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment