Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Shirtless Sven

See a shirtless Sven
Sven has posted pictures from his trip to Hawaii on his blog. There's a whole lot of shirtless Sven there--including pictures of shirtless Sven on a motorcycle.

Shirtless Sven on a Motorcycle. They should make calendars of this. My goodness--the sunglasses, the intense stare--there are a lot of fantasies fulfilled in those pictures.

Sven is quite a shapely man. For those less interested in Sven's muscular taut physique, there are also pictures of his sister in a bikini (we will make no lewd comments about the guy's sister). And for those who like legs there are also pictures of Sven in shorts.

Well it looks like Mr. Sundgaard is quite the catch.

6 comments:

  1. Those are called Mopeds not Motorcycles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For somebody who's always defensive that I'm acting like I'm better than you, you spend a lot of time correcting my minor errors or stretches of fact.

    Doesn't it sound sexier to say Shirtless Sven on a Motorcycle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it may sound sexier, but I went to those pictures expecting to see Sven on a motorcyle, I was slightly disappointed to see it was a Moped. Sven on a motorcyle would have been great, Sven on a Moped is just ok. I believe that I am not "always" defensive that you are acting better than me. That all goes back to your bitching to me about how I thought I was better than you.

    All that being said. I am better than you. Ok that was a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlings, you're both uber-fabulous!

    Well, the author of this blog is at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:42 PM

    you are actually a good webmaster. The site loading
    velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a fantastic job on this matter!

    My web-site: binary options demo

    ReplyDelete