Saturday, February 03, 2007

Watch the News!

Watching the News can be very entertaining; you never know what those anchors are going to say. Last night on Kare 11's 6 o’clock news, Sven was doing a preview of his big 10 o’clock story about sharks. He went to Hawaii and swam with sharks. Well actually he swam in a cage with only a snorkel, so not very deep. Anyway after he promo the shot went back to the in the studio when Mike Pomeranz and Diana Pierce were anchoring. Mike said he bet a lot of ladies were excited to see Sven in his swim suit on the footage at 10. Diana then followed with “I bet there are a few guys excited to see it as well…” She then added another line but I was laughing all by myself on the couch so I missed the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Diana is one hip lady. She knows the score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I love her.

    ReplyDelete