Friday, June 22, 2007

Sleet and Hail: Good for business

I wanted to call your attention to a new blog by the blogger formerly known as Possible Flurries. My wife was disgusted at the cover of American Baby and was going to write a letter to the editor. I told her, don't become one of those people that writes a letter to the editor; besides, if you do so, your message is still under their control. Start a blog and complain about it--that's the new way to get your message out there. So she did. Cruelty-Free Mommy is her chance to talk about the things she wants to about parenting in our society; if that's the sort of thing that interests you, check it out.

Sven Sundgaard blogs his experience at the Grandma's Marathon here and here. As a bunch of bloggers blogging about our mixed feelings about Sven Sundgaard, we are really happy that Sven regularly maintains his blog. About Sven's blogging, we do not have mixed feelings; we moderately enjoy it.

And my recent embrace of the new Diet Mountain Dew has only enhanced my reputation as a mush-headed flip flopper. Am I fickle, or am I post-modern, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment