Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer fun for TV and cheapness

TV
Sometimes when a new month comes along, there are changes in TV programming. So now it's between 3:00 and 4:00 and TNT is showing another episode of Law & Order instead of Charmed. Yippee! Update: today seems to be a marathon, so I don't know if it's a permanent change.

I really hate Angie Harmon's character. I don't get why she has to be so rude, mean, condescending, and sarcastic to everybody. My favorite of Jack McCoy's assistants was Serena, the liberal blonde.

Cheapness
I made a wild claim Sunday night around 9:15 that I would not spend a dime this week. As I was called on it, I made it an oath--I will not spend a dime until next Sunday night at 9:15. Nothing could be easier. I don't have anywhere to go, I have plenty of food at home, and I spend my days taking care of a baby. It's supremely easy not to spend any money at all this week. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. This week: Seinfeld Season 8= 29.99


    Rest of summer: Seinfeld Season 8= 39.99


    Wait a week and spend ten dollars more?

    ReplyDelete