Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fertile Meterologists

Has anyone else noticed that the weather folk around here are all having babies? Keith Marler recently had a baby (I think his name is Jack). Belinda Jenson is preggers; she's quite far along, but for some reason she always dresses so well she looks super-thin (I think she must have a personal shopper). There is someone on the weather channel as well, but I am sure she is not local. Anyway, my point is this: Sven could be next. We shall have to watch and wait.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 PM

    Chikage Windler (channel 5) is too

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lord! There must be something in the kool-aid.

    (This is my attempt to avoid using a cliche while still using a cliche).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Belinda will be having her baby anytime now. They had someone dressed up as a stork following her around the 10pm news last night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:17 PM

    She had the baby. sven was on tonight, but I think someone else is going to be filing in more permanantly.

    ReplyDelete