Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Typo Fun: Texasm and Hisotiran

It will probably be fixed by the time you look, but at 10:11 p.m. this Star Tribune headline reads, "Clinton looks for win in Texasm but state's complicated, hybrid-primary-caucus may favor Obama." I'll leave it to you to define "Texasm," and try not to be lewd.

Earlier today on Kare 11, I'm fairly certain that a caption called a man a "Hisotiran." Maybe it was misspelled differently: that's so awkward that I almost don't believe I could have really seen it that way. I'll also leave you to define "Hisotiran," too.

It takes a really petty person to take pleasure in simple typos by professional journalists. An immature, petty person.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be fun if you got this much pleasure out of college student's typos? You'd be the happiest man in the world.

    ReplyDelete