Thursday, August 24, 2006

Minneapolis-St. Paul: second drunkest "city" in America

I don't really like that Minneapolis-St. Paul gets combined in a lot of these city studies, but it's certainly better than just calling it Minneapolis and ignoring St. Paul. But I guess most of these city studies actually refer to a metro area.

But Minneapolis-St. Paul has been declared by Forbes Magazine to be America's second drunkest city (you'll have to go to Forbes and find it--some online newspapers and magazines do their damn best to make it impossible to link to articles directly). Only Milwaukee has us beat.

All I can say is, I've done my part in making this "city" great.

1 comment:

  1. What with all the parties Sven blogs about, I expect he is doing his part too. And I have now done my part of including our boy in all entries somehow.

    ReplyDelete