Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sven or not to Sven

Since I am still unsure about Sven, I have decieded to compile a short list of what I know about him. Maybe putting it all down in black and white will allow me to understand if I should like this TV personality or not.
-He is on Kare 11
-He does the weather
-He is from MN (grew up in Cottage Grove, I wonder if he went to Park High School? )
-He is 25
-He graduated from SCSU (just like me)
-He cannot ad lib
-All the girls love him (the state fair crowd screams for him) I did notice his co-anchors made fun of him for this.
-His brother is names Sverre
-He rolls up his sleeves when severe weather is near
-He runs marathons

Ok really this info didn't help me at all I still have mixed feelings about Sven Sundgaard
I guess this means I will continue to watch Kare 11 news on the weekends to see what Sven does next!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM

    One time I had a seven year itch, but I scratched real hard and got rid of it in three years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 PM

    -He has a goat

    ReplyDelete