Thursday, May 31, 2007

Outrage!

I need to share with you a great injustice. It's an injustice that is going widely ignored by the mainstream press. It's something that must be part of the dialogue of the populace.

Season Eight of Seinfeld is coming out on DVD the first week in June.

THIS IS A TRAVESTY.

Seinfeld DVD seasons should always come out in late November, so somebody can buy them for me for Christmas. That it comes out now forces me to either buy it now, or wait and hope somebody still remembers to get it for me. This is only the second season to come out at a time other than the Christmas shopping season: Season Four came out around April two years ago. All the other seasons came out in time to be purchased as Christmas gifts.

And now people like J-Rod and me have decisions to make.

TRAVESTY. OUTRAGE. INJUSTICE.

1 comment:

  1. Mom informed me that she doesn't think this is an injustice at all.

    Season 9 is out in November, rejoice.

    Oh, I bought Season 8 today.

    ReplyDelete