Sunday, October 07, 2007

New TV Review

Let's quickly summarize our experience with the new TV shows we were excited to watch this year.

Journeyman
Good show. People say it's just like Quantum Leap as if that's a bad thing.

Dirty Sexy Money
Good show. It's dirty, it's sexy, and there's money.

Cavemen
Good show. It's funny in an internally pleasurable way, not a laugh out loud way.

Back to You
Bad show. It's boring, it's unoriginal, and it's unfunny.

What new shows have you either taken pleasure in or taken boredom in?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:24 PM

    I followed you here from your Vikings blog (I'm a Packers fan who's posted there once or twice -- not to gloat, I swear!)

    Haven't seen anything this season that I plan to make time for. Was very excited for the return of 30 Rock and The Office.

    I checked out Dirty Sexy Money and sorta enjoyed it. For me, two things got in the way: Peter Krause, is one. I know he's a local boy made good and all that, but I just don't find him a compelling presence on screen. Also, the rest of the ensemble. Just haven't warmed up to them, though Donald Sutherland is terrific as always.

    You made the comparison with Arrested Development in an earlier post -- that show was so well cast, and each member of the ensemble was a memorable character. Just not seeing it yet on this show.

    ReplyDelete