Friday, May 18, 2007

Dr. Phil's new thing

When Dr. Phil's guests say something completely ridiculous or point to utterly senseless behavior, Dr. Phil's new thing is to say "Am I in the Twilight Zone?!" The audience loves this. Often they will cheer him. He'll also say "Am I the only one that thinks this is outrageous?" or "Does anybody else think these people are utter shit-for-brains?" and the audience will pile on and clap with him because obviously they are on Dr. Phil's side, and usually the guests really are completely irrational, senseless shit-for-brains people."

Today Dr. Phil is talking to wives who are married to metrosexual husbands. It's Friday afternoon so it's all for laughs.

By 3:00 I am tired of thinking anything and I just want to sit with Fox waiting for his mother to return home, and so I watch the endless mayhem that is Dr. Phil's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment