Monday, May 07, 2007

TNT's "Charmed" Commercial

On TNT's commercial for Charmed, the announcer says "Theyre sexy...and sassy."

After saying they are sassy, a clip is shown. Ubermensch Julian McMahon says to one of the girls, "You always were the smart one." And how does the "sassy" witch respond? "Cut the crap."

Cut the crap. That was the best example TNT could find during Charmed to show that this girl is sassy. That's it. That's really freaking sassy there, everybody. "Cut the crap." That's a whole lot of sass.

If you watch the show, you know that the one long haired girl (you think I'm going to learn the names of the characters on Charmed just because it is on after Law and Order and I can't grab the remote because I'm holding a sleeping baby?) really is sassy. But that's the best short bit they could find to prove it: Cut the crap.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:08 PM

    I am a woman, I love charmed. I think that is the best show ever on TNT. I think they are sassy. That is the best part about the show. And-By-The-Way the long hair chick is Piper. And she is the best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:19 PM

    I have to absolutely agree, Piper is the best kick-ass- sister! I love the show!! My cable got turned off and I have to come 2 my college library, just 2 get in a few episodes b-4 classes!!!!!To quote Paige "The Young, the kick-ass, Charmed Ones!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete