Sunday, September 24, 2006

Crappy Weather

So it feels like it has been raining for weeks. When will it stop? Sven give us some hope please!
Not only is it rainy but cold. And for those of us who are trying to live cheaply (or those of us who live with people who are trying to live extra cheaply) the cool weather leaves a difficult choice. Either turn on the furnace and start paying for heat, or keep the house very cold, save the money and pile on the blankets. Well I am living in the latter... I am at my parents for the weekend and planning on bringing back sweaters, blankets, and slippers to combat the cold. Of course as soon as I do this it will get nice out

Of course the term 'Crappy Weather' used in my title is purely my opinion. Using terms like this is exactly the reason Pacifist Viking hates weather men and me

No comments:

Post a Comment