Friday, October 27, 2006

Daylight Savings Time? More like Devil Savings Time! .... No, "Daylight" is better.

The Consumerist reminds us that this weekend is the end of Daylight Savings Time. I've always thought that changing between Daylight Savings and Standard Time is evidence that human beings are bored and we need things to think about. But now I see that when Daylight Savings time gets pushed back 4 weeks, the nation will save about 1% on energy costs. Why not just abolish it altogether? By winter we'll be driving to work in the dark anyway--what possible good comes from making it get dark earlier? I hate Daylight Savings Time and everything it stands for. Wait, no, I love Daylight Savings Time and I hate Standard Time. The Consumerist gives us and links us to other energy saving tips that we will immediately begin to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment