Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Levels of Cheapness

Although this blog is intended to discuss living cheaply in the Twin Cities (and Sven) there are defiantly differences among the writers. The level of cheapness has a spectrum. Pacifist Viking is by no contest the cheapest and I am pretty sure I am the least cheap of the 4 of us. Although I am trying to live on a budget, I really can’t stop myself from enjoying life. Shopping is one of my favorite pastimes, so this is a problem with a limited budget. I am always on the look out for a great sale or clearance! And window shopping does work sometimes. Unfortunately for my pocket book I am one of those people who shops and buys to make myself feel good. The end of a bad week, the mall is a perfect place to start a great weekend. This is my confession to our readers. But always know I do try to keep the purchases cheap. Once about a year ago, realizing my closet was full and my wallet wasn’t, I cut myself off from buying clothes. I kept to it for about 6 months. What I ended up find myself do was buying other stuff instead, like jewelry, purses, and shoes (since it wasn’t actually clothes). So I do spend my money much to Pacifist Vikings dismay.
So last weekend I went to the free Alpaca Farm. This weekend I might actually pay for some entertainment.
On a side note, the heat has been turned on! Thanks Pacifist Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment